Terms and Conditions of GK First Aid Training
The following terms and conditions are in place to facilitate a high quality service and to ensure that the procedures used for learning and assessment are fair and equitable. We agree to provide the services specified and expect candidates to comply with the conditions that apply to them whist undertaking a learning and assessment programme with us.
Our Service to Learners (candidates)
In return for payment of a specified course fee (by cheque or BACS Payment) we will:
- Provide a comfortable learning and assessment environment which will enable candidates to access syllabus details, learning materials, sources of information, reading material and professional tutors
- We reserve the right to withdraw candidates from their learning programme (without refunding course fees), should candidates be disruptive, not comply with the course requirements or adhere to the tutor’s specific instructions at any time during the course. We also reserve the right to exclude candidates who for whatever reason arrive more than 30 minutes late for the course commencing.
- We will not share candidate personal data with external agencies.
Candidates/ organisations will:
- Provide registration details (including a current and active email account) and pay course fees at the time of registration.
- Work through multiple unit programmes on a unit-by-unit basis in the order specified by the tutor.
- Work co-operatively through the learning and assessment materials in the topic order specified in the learning environment.
- Be aware of our fees and cancellation policies, see below.
GK First Aid Training reserves the right to amend or add new terms and conditions at any time. Active candidates with be advised of any changes that take place whilst they are ‘on programme’.
Our aim is to provide a high quality service which candidates will find an attractive alternative to traditional forms of delivery. Our Terms and Conditions are designed to ensure that the processes involved are both clearly understood and equitable.
Payment of fees & costs
- Prices quoted are exclusive of VAT.
- Payment must be made PRIOR to the training being delivered by us.
- Payment by cheque made payable to GK Safety
- Payment by BACS – Details will be highlighted on your invoice.
- Payment not received 72 hours before the course we will not facilitate the training and we will notify you before the training date to inform you of why we will not be delivering the training to you.
Payments made by cheque should be sent to:
17 Boundary Street
Liverpool L5 9UB
If you do not attend a course and you have not previously informed us, the full course fee remains payable.
Certificate’s will be issued when full & final payment has been ‘received and cleared’ for the specified course.
Cancellations by the client can be made at anytime but must be in writing and Cancellations are charged as follows:
- More than four weeks prior to the course start date – No Charge.
- Two to four weeks prior to the course – 50% of the course fee.
- Less than two weeks prior to the course date – Full fee
Refunds will be sent the last day of the month in which cancellations are made.
Where a place has not been paid for within the 14 days or 14 days prior to the course whichever is sooner, the place will be released.
Cancellation by GK First Aid
Important! GK First Aid reserves the right to cancel any open course at anytime; we endeavour to run the course where possible, but may cancel 7 days prior to course commencement.
Reasons for cancellation of open courses are often lack of numbers or non payment of course fees prior to the course commencing. We will inform any candidate 7 days before the course commences that it is likely to be cancelled. If you have not heard from us 7 days before that the course is likely to be cancelled and you have received joining instructions the course will be going ahead.
Apart from the situation above we may “very rarely” due to illness of tutor or sudden loss of venue postpone the course at short notice and by agreement where possible a new start time/date will be arranged.
Where we have cancelled a course full refund of fees will be made along with any reasonable costs that may have been incurred.
If you would like to book a course, request further information or wish to discuss a project with one of our consultants, please complete our enquiry form If you have any question regarding our terms and conditions please call us on 088 774 7034 and speak to one of our staff
terms and conditions last updated on 24 June 2013