It is a requirement that a employers carry out a risk assessment of their first aid requirements in the workplace. By completing a first aid at work course employers are providing highly qualified first aid provision. We offer the First aid at work training in Manchester to ensure you comply with the requirements and also to give you advice on the training requirements for your company which includes First Aid Training, Fire Safety Training and Health and Safety Training.
Why a First aid at Work Course
Employers are complying with their legal requirements by undertaking this particular first aid training course. They are providing employees with the skills necessary to deal with an emergency situation in the working environment to the highest level available through a HSE accredited training qualification. If you are applying to join trade bodies such as CHAS or Safe Contractor having a 3 day First aid at work qualification is a requirement and is often a pre-requisite for submitting tenders.
We can deliver ‘On Site’ First aid at work training in Manchester on your premises?
We can come out to your workplace and deliver the training on site.
- Choosing your own venue gives greater convenience.
- Travelling and accommodation costs can be reduced or removed.
- The course content can be tailored to your exact requirements, within the limits of the HSE content
- Businesses and Organisations can choose a suitable time to run their course.
- Courses can be run anywhere in the Manchester and the surrounding areas such as Rochdale, Oldham, Bury, Salford and Stockport
In House Training Costs for first aid at work training in manchester
1 Day Emergency First Aid at Work ‘In House’ Group Price (up to 12 delegates) – £375.00
3 Day First Aid at Work ‘in house’ Group Price (up to 12 delegates) – £1395
Open Course Training Costs in Manchester
If you are looking to put a few staff on a training course, it may preferable to use an open course. If you give us a call we can tell you if there are any open courses which are running in your local area.
Once the first aid at work course is successfully completed the certification is valid for 3 years. Providing certification has not expired, delegates can complete a two day First aid t work re-qualification course. The Health and Safety Executive recommend that a half day annual refresher is undertaken.
- Legal requirements. Accident reporting
- Priorities of Treatment
- Treatment of an unconscious breathing individual. Recovery position.
- treatment of an unconscious, non breathing individual. CPR – for adults, babies and children.
- Choking procedure for adults, babies, children for unconscious and unconscious casualties
- Treatment of breathing conditions such as Asthma and hyperventilation
- Wounds, minor and major bleeding
- Different types of shock including hypo-volaemic, anaphylactic, electric and nervous
- Heart Conditions including angina
- Burns and Scalds
- Breaks, Fractures and muscle injuries
- Head Injuries
- Spinal and neck Injuries
- Epilepsy and infantile convulsions
- Treatment of diabetes
Course duration for first aid at work training in manchester
The course duration for first aid at work training in Manchester is a minimum of 3 days and there are 18 hours training contact time.
Booking a course
If you wish to book a first aid at work course in Manchester or require further information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0800 774 7034.
Did you know? We also offer the 1 Day Emergency First Aid course directly in your business anywhere in the Manchester area!