This is training qualification is aimed at building upon basic fire awareness training. It aims to give a greater understanding of issues surrounding fire safety in the workplace and a thorough understanding of the fire risk assessment process for a low risk environment, where there are no significant hazards.
Aims of this course
- Candidates can conduct a checklist of safety measures for a building
- For low level risk environments have the skills to carry out a fire risk assessment providing they have the suitable fire safety background information, and a thorough understanding of the building, occupants and activities which take place
- The skills to identify Fire Safety issues in a building and to consult with an employer on such issues to improve fire safety
There are six elements to the training as follows:
- The importance of fire safety in the Workplace.
- The principles of Fire Risk Assessment.
- Fire risks in the workplace and control measures.
- Assessing Risks in the Workplace
- Carrying out a Risk Assessment.
- Implementation of Fire Management Plan
Part of the assessment process to complete the qualification, is to carry out a Fire Risk Assessment.
Duration of the course
The course length is 3 days
Each Delegate will receive an accredited or Certificate qualification (Upon successful completion of the training), which is valid for 3 years.
Cost of the course
Cost of the training is £550 plus VAT.
We deliver the training in house at your company. We are a national company and will deliver in Scotland, Wales and England. We regularly deliver training in London, Birmingham, Manchester, Leeds, Sheffield and Liverpool.
We can provide a range of cost effective health and safety consultancy services which will help your business comply with the latest updated Fire legislation. From acting as your company’s “competent person”, through to delivering fire training for your fire marshals, we are confident that we can help your business.
Our team consists of Consultants who are well experienced, qualified and well respected in the field of Health and Safety training. We make sure that our project teams are made up of the most suitable people, best placed to provide competent advice and guidance.
Fire safety is not only essential for you and your workers, it is a mandatory obligation under the Regulatory Reform Fire Safety Order 2005. Our fire safety training courses and accredited qualifications will help your business:
- Comply with all fire safety legalisation
- Protect people and premises
- Limit financial losses as a result of fire
- Reduce insurance premiums
- Bring to the fore any deficiencies in your existing workplace fire safety contingencies
We are confident that we can offer you a competitive price for all your Health and Safety training requirements. Call us directly on 0800 774 7034 and we will be able to discuss your requirements.
Any prices which are quoted are exclusive of VAT.